Having a dead phone battery is one of the most frustrating annoying issues that any smartphone users may encounter. Aside from it denies us access to our smartphones that may lead to lost deals and any bad issues.
It also may cost us a lot of money since we need to purchase a new replacement battery or a new phone just to get back on track. Fortunately for us, there are several ways that we can do to attempt to revive our dead phone batteries.
Here we are going to take a look at some of the dead cell phone battery tricks that we can use to attempt to breathe it a new life. Methods that will only require us to put in some efforts and keep us from spending more money to purchase a new battery replacement or a new gadget.
Some of the methods listed in this article may work or not work to some of you but, you don’t have to be frustrated as these methods are just hacks that are worthy to try.
Three Ways of Attempting to Revive A Dead Phone Power Pack
So, in this section, we are going to introduce you to the four different ways of attempting to revive a dead phone battery. Make sure to a get a pen and paper to take note of these methods that may help you bring your dead phone battery to life. Or here is the Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTlaWV8chPk you may want to watch to find a solution for you!
Cleaning and Wiping the Metal Part of Your Phone
First on the list is a very simple method that will only require you to wipe and clean your phone. In this particular method, all you have to do is to open your phone and remove its battery.
Take a piece of cloth and try to wipe all the metal parts in the battery compartment of your phone. This may work because, once your phone is subjected to long-term use, oxidation may get in the way on the metal part of your phone.
This shortens the battery life of your phone and may lead to its death. By getting rid of oxidation, there will be a good chance that your battery will work again.
Freezing the Battery May Revive Your Phone
In this method, you are going to alter the microstructure and the interface within the battery of your phone by freezing. This may increase the chance of getting a dead battery work. To do this just follow the steps below.
● Step 1 – Wrap your phone battery with an old newspaper then wrap it twice with a plastic film. Make sure that it is properly sealed.
● Step 2 – Place your battery on the ice compartment of your freezer and then leave it there for three days.
● Step 3 – Remove the battery from the freezer, unwrap it and then keep it away from direct sunlight for two days.
● Step 4 – Insert the battery on your phone then try to charge for two days (48 hours). After that check your phone if the battery is charged.
Jumpstart Your Phone Battery Using A 9-Volt Battery
In this method, you are going to try to jumpstart you Li-ion battery using a 9-volt battery. You have to use two wires, an electrical tape, and a 9-volt battery which has easy access to the terminals. Follow the steps below.
● Step 1 – Connect one end of the wires to the negative and positive terminals of the 9-volt battery then use the tape to make it secured.
● Step 2 – Connect the other ends of the wires to your phone battery. Make sure to connect the same polarities and use the tape to secure it.
● Step 3 – Leave the two batteries to connect for 10 – 60 secs. You might need to leave a bit longer.
● Step 4 – Once the battery becomes warm, immediately disconnect the two batteries, then insert your battery on your phone to charge it normally until it is fully charged.
Those are the three dead cell phone battery tricks that you can do to try to revive it and get it back on track. Again some of these methods may not work, but you don’t have to be frustrated. These methods are just to try to breathe your dead battery a new life. If the battery is really dead, then the only option is to replace it.
Go back to the homepage.